Afterschool Enrichment Program (Village of Essex Junction)
For K-5 AEP, participants will meet at a designated location at their school at dismissal where they will be greeted by EJRP staff and either walk or ride the bus to their program location. For programming at the Senior Center, parents should plan to pick their child up at that location at the time listed below. Summit or Fleming students returning to Rec Kids will be walked back to those programs. For programming at MetroRock and Fit2Excel, Fleming students will be returned to Summit Street School.
• Masks covering both nose and mouth must be worn at all times during the program.
• Students will wash/sanitize hands at beginning of the program, before and after snacks, after using the restroom, and at other times deemed appropriate by our staff.
• Students will be spaced 6 feet apart as often as is possible.
• Students who can not attend school for Covid safety reasons (travel, close contact with an infected person, temperature, etc) will not be admitted to our program that day.
• Any ESP equipment used by students will be cleaned at the end of the day for each program.
• Buses used for MetroRock and Fit2Excel will be cleaned between uses.
• Please visit www.fit2excelvt.com/covid-safety/ and www.metrorock.com/burlington to review Covid policies at Fit2Excel and MetroRock.