Chittenden Solid Waste Dist. Bond Vote

This is a ballot question issued by the Chittenden Solid Waste District (CSWD), which encompasses all towns and cities in Chittenden County. You can learn more about it by visiting CSWD’s website at, or by contacting CSWD at

To vote on this issue, you can request CSWD’s ballot through Vermont’s My Voter page ( or by calling the Essex elections line at 802-879-0413 option 6 or visiting the Clerk's office. You can also email the clerk’s office at

CSWD’s ballot will be available at all Chittenden County polling places on Election Day, November 8.